Discover your entrepreneurial style and rock your way to success!
Drop me a message!
Do you want a featured spot on my blog? You got it!
LEVEL THREE: THE COURSE
LEVEL TWO: THE BLUEPRINT
LEVEL ONE: FREE GUIDE
Ready to boss up your life? As a digital marketer, I'm here to spill all the secrets and have some serious fun along the way... Let's dive in!
This question might seem deceptively simple, yet so many of us rarely take the time to explore what we truly desire.
Why does this happen? Perhaps it’s because, at the core, discovering our genuine desires requires a deep understanding of who we are. For many, that’s where the journey comes to a halt. But if you’re reading this, it means you’re inquisitive, open to growth, and eager for more. Well, you’re in for a treat because I’ve crafted this for you.
Did you know that around the age of 35, approximately 95% of our thoughts are already programmed? That’s right—95%! It means that a substantial portion of what we do each day is executed unconsciously. It’s astonishing when you realize that, despite feeling like your analytical mind is working tirelessly, it only contributes to about 5% of your actions. But what about the remaining 95%?
From the day you were born until around six years old, you absorbed information indiscriminately. You were like a sponge, soaking up every experience and piece of knowledge without the ability to analyze it. Between six and nine years old, you started developing your analytical brain—the part that helps you make decisions and navigate life.
Your unconscious mind controls a significant part of your actions, and it operates primarily based on two simple questions:
If something brings you pleasure, you’ll repeat it. If something causes you pain, you’ll avoid it. It’s quite logical, isn’t it? These two questions help you build unique ‘pleasure patterns’ and ‘pain patterns,’ which are different for everyone.
You might have a fabulous life that you enjoy every day. Still, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who wouldn’t want to change something about their life to make it even better. You’re likely in that category, and so am I. I’m perpetually dedicated to improving and optimizing my life because, like you, I’m a Happiness Junkie!
Now, here’s the exciting part: even if you’re already programmed (and we all are to some extent), it doesn’t mean you can’t reprogram yourself. However, to begin this transformation, you need to understand how to do it and which ‘files’ (read: thoughts) to replace in your ‘database’ (read: mind).
To initiate this process, start by discovering what brings you joy. Ready to dive in? Let’s go!
Through this process, you’ll gain profound insight into how your daily life measures up on the happiness scale. This isn’t about self-judgment; it’s a journey to self-knowledge. Every moment that elicits positive feelings provides a clue to your authentic happiness.
So, how does your daily life stack up on the joy meter? I’m eager to hear about your insights. Share your experiences with me by tagging @caroliene_alexandra on Instagram, and together, we can embark on a journey filled with joy and self-discovery!
The go-to spot for no-fluff tips & tricks, a boost of motivation, and finding new pals. Let's cheer on your victories, tackle those burning questions, and hang out with kindred spirits. Ready to join?
Ready to boss up your life? As a digital marketer, I'm here to spill all the secrets and have some fun along the way... Let's dive in!